Which version is better?

Kruiz 136

and 8 is avail for free

probely not a good idea to shout out about that :rofl::scared15:

Iv only tried 6 and 8 but i find 8 is better, theres not much difference between the versions but genrally the latter ones are oviously better, as a lot of the tools and ways of doing things have been upgraded and improved, for example i find maping in 8 easier then in 6, and plus in 8 you don't need any aditional plug ins to do so.

A lot of the newest and latest tutorials are for use with the later maxes aswell, so it helps to have an up to date version, plus lots of people on here use the newest versions so if you get stuck with anything we can help you out. :thumbs_up:

The Brazil plug in doesn't work in 3d max 8, but you can use som other great plug ins like V-Ray and Mental Ray, both of wich (in the right hands) are just as good if not better, HERE is render i done with Mental Ray using an online tutorial to learn the ways of creating scenes and shiny textures.

Cheers

Brazil works for me on max 7. It is designed for max 8 though. So I am not too sure what you mean by brazil plugin not being for max 8. Max 7 or 8 is the best as they are up to date versions but to put cars into Nascar heat you will need version 3.

cheers

sparky

Brazil works for me on max 7. It is designed for max 8 though. So I am not too sure what you mean by brazil plugin not being for max 8. Max 7 or 8 is the best as they are up to date versions but to put cars into Nascar heat you will need version 3.

cheers

sparky

how can you do it in Max 8? or what do people do?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..