Auf wiedersehen lads

Fozzer

Good Luck M8

Hope everything works out for you and all your hopes and dreams come true and you have a great life down under with your family,

Had some great times online with you m8... Sure you'll be back to see us all again and hopefully it won't be to long, (trouble is now your leaving.... who are the gonna take the mick out of now for being OLD) :rofl:

All the best m8.... Don't be a stranger..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY

BUDGE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the best albz, hope everything goes well for you and the family in nz. You were one of the 1st people I knew from ukdirt, remember my 1st ever praccy for rods(must b around 4 years ago lol) somehow i managed to put you in the fence at wimbo! lol, had some great races with you in ukdirt, you done a superb job as admin for the hotrods, and really helped me out when i was still learning to drive(still havent mastered that one yet lol), many thanks and i wish you all the best in nz!

all the best Alb, its been great racing with ya and even better banter on the stairs and around the tracks.

im sorry i missed yer wee send off last nite, but i couldnt get out of my commitments.

anyway im sure you and yer family will settle no problem in NZ, ive heard they like guys with mousers down there. :rofl:

good luck, im sure you wont need it

prydie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much to all who took the time to reply, things are going well here, been here a week now and although were all still a bit jet lagged we have settled in to our house ok, we've spent a fortune buying furniture and white goods but today the internet was connected and tomorrow sky will be installed :thumbs_up: so things are looking up :thumbup:

right im off to search for work :banghead2 and after that i'll be practicing my penalty taking :rofl: :

best wishes to all :2: speak to some of you soon hopefully, this PC is hamster powered and its needing a rest . :blink:

cyas later chaps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..