Flat out 2

Dan 57

I loved the first one...until i completed it, cos then after that i jus spent my time buggering about like following people into lamposts ect which got boring after a while. This new version does seem to have more cars and things to do, but it still isnt very realistic, the cars dont jack/snap ect the basic body shape stays the same like the old one. When someone buys it theycan tell us what its like :P hehe

The original game was modable, although i never downloaded or made anything so i dont know how much you could do with it

Hopefully this one will also be modable and we can get some grannies and some small ovals in :thumbup:

I'm not a great fan of P.C games as my dad says they took up to much hard drive space and seem to mess up the computer, so only get games that i REALLY wan't that are not for PS2 for P.C so it looks like i'll have to get it for PS2. Not really a prob i just can't mod it :banghead2:

But that is a game i will have to get, as it looks awesome, can't wait for it to come out!

Edited by Kruiz 136

I loved the first one...until i completed it, cos then after that i jus spent my time buggering about like following people into lamposts ect

Same here :rofl: I'll probably get the 2nd one as it should be another good fun game.

Did u find the best track for followins was the first track on the list and about the third bend down thru the straight through the tyres and into the armco,propper airtime to was a great game dont play it much any more tho, spend more time on ukdirt :thumbup:

Lol i could upload tonnes of images of huge shunts but i wont, ill give a few :P

This was a full chat follow into a concrete wall, i think i got the replay of it somehwere :P

IPB Image

Heres the First bend on the very 1st track on Bronze level, had some huge smashes here...best place in my opinion:

IPB Image

And ths one well.....dunno what track but a great hit int oa concrete wall again :P

IPB Image

I got a few great vids if onyone wants to see them, just let me know and ill host em up somewhere :)

Are they all Flatout 1? If they are then Flatout 2 should be awesome! Wish i had bought Flatout 1 now, but i could nver seem to find a decent review so i never got it. :banghead2:

Oh well all the more reason to by Flatout 2 then! :thumbup:

I just had a look on play.com and there release date is on the 30th of june :thumbup: and its only gonna cost £17.99 on PC :thumbup:

Anyone who cant wait that long, they also have the original flatout for only £4.99

I just had a look on play.com and there release date is on the 30th of june :thumbup: and its only gonna cost £17.99 on PC :thumbup:

Anyone who cant wait that long, they also have the original flatout for only £4.99

£25.00 for PS2 though! :banghead2: lol

:5:

flat out 1 is a great game and i love the track with the hiab on inside line and armco on outside! :thumbup: but its annoyin when you just had a massive follow in and your driver falls out lol! ive got the ps2 version!

cheers

Edited by calum

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my copy of flatout 2 (PS2), it is very good, mini games are fun and addictive, damage is realistic, cars are fast, tracks are plentyful, i would give it 9 out 0f ten, as the multi-player (split-screen) mode, doesn't have any other ai cars and you can't do dd's in multiplayer split screen.

Very good banger game, better than destruction derby arenas, although its not better than driven to destruction. :scared15:

ive got the PS2 version of flatout2 quite a good game, been up to 2am playin friday and saturday, the carear mode is similar to driven to destruction where u need to earn money buy and sell cars and buy mods for them.

the party mode is a hoot, i had 5 guys playin it yesterday after we watched "footballs goin home" 12 events including stone skippin, baseball, football and curling lmao

prydie

• 3 months later...

I got Flatout 1 for the Xbox and it was ok for a while but got boring quickly. It has great graphics and physics for an Xbox game but it was just too arcady/yanky orientated for me and the fact that your guy was just waring casual clothes without even an racing helmet is ridiculously stupid :thumbs_down:

The best banger racing games I have ever played and still own are the first 2 Destruction Derby games on the PSX.

Also might I add the mini Demolition Derby game in Saints Row is really really good! The banger racing element is all there besides 2 things that need to be sorted, the cars shouldn't blow up and they should bend.

Edited by Vixtro

Hmm, im not sure, i got D 2 D and flat out 2, i must say D 2 D is the better game but...... i do remeber having Destruction Derby 2, that was a brilliant game, there was a track wer u cud get stuck in the wall and everyone would go pileing in, i eed to have a look on ebay , because i really want that game.

Sash

i've got flatout 2 for pc got it on lauch day but not played much until now,mainly play online and its good fun a patch has been released aswell improving a few things,no ingame chat as yet but you can chat in the lobby crashes are superb imo nice damage aswell

my nick is cap27 on flatout 2 :042:

flatout 2 forum

http://forum.empireinteractive.com/default...FB12&SHT=31

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..