Bluey for a fiver!

Matt 476

I hope you dont mind me putting this on the forum. :scared15:

Impressed and inspired by the raffle for the Westy in aid of charity, us guys in the Cornish Wreckers banger team have decided to donate a race prepared 1.8 Bluebird saloon to be raffled in aid of our local radio "Pirate FM" Cornwall in need appeal, helping many charities throughout Cornwall, tickets will be £5 each (after all a Bluebird is not quite as glamorous as a Westy!) and the lucky winner will get to race the car in the "BONEBUSTER" upto 1800cc final on Sunday 27th August at Westworld Raceway, our aim is to raise £500 for the appeal. I hope that it doesn`t cause offence that we have basically well......copied the idea but it was a fantastic plan and as a gesture of goodwill we will be donating £20 to the "tourettes syndrome" charity that the Westy was raffled for. For further details on how to buy your chance to race the Bluebird check out the Westworld website forum/contact westworld through email address on the web site. Many thanks Matt (476) and the rest of the Cornish Wreckers.

(yes for you who do use the oval chat forum i have just copied jonny boys orignal message :unsure: )

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..