Team Pants hot rod testing

Tricky88

this was perfect for wet weather testing which we now have set up sorted just need to pratice in dry and we will be ready to roll should be at ipswich on the 5th march practice nite . i can assure you mags me old mucker he wasnt tip toeing round he was bloody flying he looked like a totall natural straight out of the lorry there were two or three occasions i stepped back from the armco when he was roaring out of the corners . Cant wait for season to start now look out for 427 this year hes a coming ..................

Hi Wrighty m8, We wont be venturing north as the 2ltr Hot rods are a Spedeworth formula not orc so can only race at Spedeworths tracks, all things going well we should be going over to Ireland (Nutts Corner) for the WF which should be a gd laugh at least! 2.gif

Cheers m8,Jay404

hello all thanks for your comments on the car and as for ur reply magpye why would we be going slow is that what u do in the wet when racing if so u aint going to get far the car was a bit pushy when we first got there but we made a few changes and the car responded well and we did get alot more out of it, i no we will have alot more work to do until we are right on the top drivers pace but it was nice to no the car done what we wanted it to do now they are making me start as a blue we will be right in the middle first meeting 5.gif

ps if anyone does go to a spedeworth track when we are on plz come over and say hello 2.gif

Edited by pants827

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..