Farewell our friend

Cod120

Well Albert tuesday will soon be upon us and you take that huge step on the plane with your family. We couldnt let you go without sending you off with a keepsake of your friends. to let the rest of the ukdirters see what we sent you packing with we decided a thread was the best way. A huge thanks must go to Fritz as he was the guy who done the work and we just dipped in our deep deep pockets. Thanks to Danskin and Grasser for thier work on a stunning render. Thanks to Chevy for doing the T shirt. I hope Albert gets the chance to see this thread before he goes as he doesnt have much net access at the moment. A found farewell from all the guys on vent, all the best for yourself susan and the boys goodluck and goodbye our friend. :appl::appl:

post-13-1151262089_thumb.jpg

post-13-1151262140_thumb.jpg

post-13-1151262188_thumb.jpg

post-13-1151262231_thumb.jpg

Just arrived back from holiday in the very early hours of tuesday morning

Can I just echo all the comments made previously, and I wish yourself and all the family all the very best for your new life in NZ.

I have really enjoyed your company on our many away trips down south during the last few years (hope you enjoyed yersel)

Do please keep in touch and send yer contact details

ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Andymek...

p.s

" YOU ALL RIGHT NEEBUR?.........YEAH, I'M ALRIGHT!!!"

Edited by Andymek

Just arrived back from holiday in the very early hours of tuesday morning

Can I just echo all the comments made previously, and I wish yourself and all the family all the very best for your new life in NZ.

I have really enjoyed your company on our many away trips down south during the last few years (hope you enjoyed yersel)

Do please keep in touch and send yer contact details

ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Andymek...

p.s

" YOU ALL RIGHT NEEBUR?.........YEAH, I'M ALRIGHT!!!"

He'll be fine in NZ m8.... It could be 'far worse' :rolleyes:

WOW :2:

thanks guys :thumbup: big Fritzy boy nearly brought a tear to my eye when he arrived with the pic & t shirt at my house before I left, to say I was chuffed would be an understatement, thanks to Chevy for ensuring the T shirt arived, Danskin for the renders and a big thank you to the venters :rolleyes: finally got internet at home here but the borrowed PC aint up to speed so it will be a while till I get back to any kind of racing.

Thanks to all for the good wishes, things are going well so far bloody cold here at night although its really warm during the day at times and this is the winter, roll on summer :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: only downside is that I have to find a job soon :banghead2:

Take care all and 'good on ya"

Albz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..