STOLEN SALOON STOCK CAR!!!!

Tugs647

Found this on racewall.net thought i'd put here to see if anyone can help.........

SALOON STOCK CAR STOLEN

Ally Strachan (501) has had his ex Pete Simpson saloon stock car stolen from him in Aberdeenshire. If anyone has seen it, or knows anything about it, could they contact Ally on 01771 624615.

Someone must know something about it - who else will steal a stock car, unless it is stock car related, or to be sold on - So be very vigiliant if someone is trying to sell you a Saloon stock car.

well its not every day you hear someone stealing a stock car so i find it quite amusing when it does happen.

8328[/snapback]

Well I find your comments bit stupid and imature, I hope you get somthing close to you nicked soon. coz it'll be great fun and brilliant. ''lmao'' and if you do.....please post it on here so we can all have a laugh on your expence.

2.gif muppet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..