graded order starting ?

is it/or would it be possible for offline racing to have a graded order starting positions like they have in real life ?

also, is there a championship mode instead of playing single races every time ? :unsure:

thanks mo ! :2:

get yourself online m8. the racing is much better and more realistic than offline ai cars. you'll get a better challenge all round :5::joystick::eclipsee_gold_cup::steeringwheel:

id love to mate but i work night shift all the time so that rules me out :banghead2:

i can only play for a while at home in the afternoon, and starting at the back each time gets a bit boring, just think a few changes would be good for offline such as graded starting, championship mode etc !

There is always a sunday night where F2 and F1 run...

Get yourself along there, and there's not many people around for the 'afternoon sesh' but you can pay for a small amount of time ( i think...) and see how the sundays are? Might be worth a punt, and it's much better than offline... :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..