number 502

name Peter Thomson

Chassis saphire

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

Crimond1.zip

Hi amd going to Cowdenbeath on the 12th and 13th of August and the Saloonstox are on then.

So i will get those pictures of Ally Strachan so his car can be finished and a few other Saloon pictures.

Martin :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this Topic.

Just to let you know i got more photos of Ally Strachan 501 Car Awaitin to be sent to Rodder on Msn so Hopefully it will be completed soon :thumbup:

Couple of photos...

will send rest to you on Msn

Edited by martwisely

hello lads ive been working on the ally strachan car and its looking great but i need some help with the boot the engine services bit plz if someone could help me out with a decal or maybe a bettr pic i can go off, cheers rodder :P ill post some screen shots of it so far in a bit too!

and does anyone kno what he has on the roof i think marty does ;)

post-517-1155780790.jpg

Edited by hotrod331

right heres some pics to wet your appetite,i have added a few body details to make it look more like a car lol i added some bonnet pins and in game it looks really good alot better then i thought it would!

just boot and roof help then its done :):scared15: comments so far plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :5::coffee:

post-517-1155781677.jpg

post-517-1155781696.jpg

right heres some pics to wet your appetite,i have added a few body details to make it look more like a car lol i added some bonnet pins and in game it looks really good alot better then i thought it would!

just boot and roof help then its done :):scared15: comments so far plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :5::coffee:

Looking Exactly as it is in real life :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Fairly lookin better than last night lol.

if i remember right it says World Masters Champion 2006 at each sid. but kat remember how it is written.

Edited by martwisely

sorry martinwisely ur msn aint working properly it says it is not a propper address but i have copied and pasted from the message u sent me so there is no reason why it shouldn't work.help.i have a gordon alexander skin needing converted can someon, anyone help plz?

sorry martinwisely ur msn aint working properly it says it is not a propper address but i have copied and pasted from the message u sent me so there is no reason why it shouldn't work.help.i have a gordon alexander skin needing converted can someon, anyone help plz?

u Martin pirie??

Erm...no. Anyway thanks to Jimmy for converting and taking screen shots of the car, but neither can i post the screen shots, tex.file, zip.file or TGA file. Sorry I can't even show you what it looks lie, help please. But if I am still unable to upload the file's on here for the mod being ready here is my msn so someone who is making the mod please e-mail me martyboy379@hotmail.co.uk so I can give you the information and file's.

Thankyou,

Martin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..