Chris Burgoyne

Chewy102

Speaking to Eddie yesterday, he tells me he's out til May at least due to chopping the tendons in his right thumb working on the stockie last week.

Jim Turner was getting the details from him so no doubt there should be something more about this in Turner's Talk on Roger's Pages.

ouch nasty i cut a tendom in half bleeding the brakies just before my final season in f2 in 2000 must admit even though it sounds nasty it was not to bad and had a nice 3 months off work full pay hope to see chris back soon 2.gif

Edited by travel365

eddie is well better than that twat moodie the cheatin FILTERED

8628[/snapback]

LMFAO..... Is it not the case that Burgy was caught cheating last year down south with an underweight car or is that allowed? 3.gifappl.gif

What's that all about? Just because i don't like the man/boy/male/guy...doesn't mean i don't wish him the best for a full and speedy recovery. We all want good numbers on track.

Moodie? Who said anything about Moodie? Just because i was commenting on Chris, doesn't mean i automatically like Moodie. Your like a typical Old Firm, "What side of the Old Firm do you support?"...and i hate them both, just like i'm nota 'fan' of either racer.

Fair enough, you can say 'eddies better' and he's won the big one....but in the same category, it's all about consitancy aswell though, week in, week out. I wouldn't say a one race wonder, but he is entertaining, and we can't complain at that, can we?

It was tongue in cheek mate. Easy pal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..