help plz

tilly

i have installed nascer heat to the hardrive and downloaded and installed the multipach and the other thing (not sure wat it is called) i click on the ukdirt bangers icon and it comes up insert the disk

i have inserted te disk but then it comes up as banger heat but none of the tracks i have dowloaded r there only the nascar tracks any ideas thnx tilly 562:banghead2: thumbs_down.gif

i have installed nascer heat to the hardrive and downloaded and installed the multipach and the other thing (not sure wat it is called) i click on the ukdirt bangers icon and it comes up insert the disk

i have inserted te disk but then it comes up as banger heat but none of the tracks i have dowloaded r there only the nascar tracks any ideas thnx tilly 562:banghead2:  thumbs_down.gif

8160[/snapback]

i have manage to get the game sort of working but the tracks r still not the tracks i downloaded how do i put the banger tracks in to the nascar game

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..