online poker anyone?? texas hold em.

mad mick

Andy "the cincinattie kid" harris, has set up a private Table on ladbrooks online poker, if anyone is interested in playing tommorow evening [or any time]post here and we will set a game up.

I have managed to setup a private table on there under the unoriginal name of "UK Dirt" (!!) so maybe we can arrange something sometime?! I did it as a ten seater table with a $5 buy in with top 3 getting paid. I could only set it up with 1000 chips starting amount but the buy in amount can be changed I beleive (or may have to set up another table if people wanted to play for more $$$) Password is dreamer. It will start automatically if 10 are in there but needs me to start it if there are less than that amount I think.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by mad mick

I will be up for a game tommorow night, can't stay to late as i have work.

for anyone not registered on the site you will need to set up an account with a card or other payment means please visit ladbrooks for instructions.

Edited by mad mick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..