Who are these 2 ???

Budge313

Thx you 2... made a great saturday nite at Northampton... the video (if it works)(were supposed to be pictures.. but laughing to much to care).. and only the end of them rolling down the hill numerous times *issed off there heads.... and how they never got hurt is beyond me... And is that you shouting come on moodie... you must have been *issed... :rofl:

Nice to meet a few new faces at the euro's and some old 1's 2... all made for a great wekend...

Spike, stavo, dragon, parky, trav, Bathy. mav, Kev, kendo, sorry if i forgot anyone..

OH AND TRAV.... Approx 1.30 sunday afternoon...16.7.06... Get in there my son.. :rofl: but see you stayed well clear..lol.. :rofl:

Thx lads :thumbup: top weekend

MOV00001.zip

lol well not sure everyone around us thought it was funny lol could not remember lots of it but got told most of what had happend on sunday lol most of it from timmy farrell who was told by his wife hahaha

lol not sure why me and parky started wrestling but seems it was me that started it lol had a shower last night got out of the shower and all my back has cuts and brusies all over but overall what a superb night and hope i never upset anyone :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

oh and that file never worked for me and was not avoding you did not know where you was until late in the day whan mart came over

oh and a few peps said i was on the floor laughing my head off for about 5 mins why?????????

its all a bluur stil soberd up by 2am and no hang over :thumbup:

Edited by travel365

Those parts that I did see from the NIR team wrestling championships were quite funny.

Trav almost destroyed an armchair of a guy who stood next to them, as the pair was at it again.

As for Parky, nice to meet you m8. If you want another chat with me in the state you were on that Saturday night I'll have to pass m8. I couldn't understand jack tihs (read otherway around) from the majority of what you were saying. This was the bit I only remembered:

"Hey Dwagolnm, flum niceth thos mmmmmethf you finalhfg" Add a little of a Pasty accent into it and you get an idea, lmao. :thumbs_up:

Those parts that I did see from the NIR team wrestling championships were quite funny.

Trav almost destroyed an armchair of a guy who stood next to them, as the pair was at it again.

As for Parky, nice to meet you m8. If you want another chat with me in the state you were on that Saturday night I'll have to pass m8. I couldn't understand jack tihs (read otherway around) from the majority of what you were saying. This was the bit I only remembered:

"Hey Dwagolnm, flum niceth thos mmmmmethf you finalhfg" Add a little of a Pasty accent into it and you get an idea, lmao. :thumbs_up:

:rofl: yes dragon think it went something like that i think to much vodka had something to do with that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..