gearing

jay427

Lo all

Im going over to race at nutts corner this weekend does anyone know what sort off size the track is.

Or what track is it most like compared to a spedeworth track.

Iwill be in my 2litre hotrod.

its not that big m8, about brum size i think, but if kewy's been there take his advice not mine lol

gl :)

I'll try to find out the 2lt hotrod gears tonight off keith if you want?

Cheers m8 i have got a idea what i will be running but be nice to no what most others do.

Long way to go and not be right, I will be taking all my spare diffs and box but be better if i aint got to change it. Get on the beer then :2:

I'll try to find out the 2lt hotrod gears tonight off keith if you want?

Cheers m8 i have got a idea what i will be running but be nice to no what most others do.

Long way to go and not be right, I will be taking all my spare diffs and box but be better if i aint got to change it. Get on the beer then :2:

KK, from what i heard someone saying you might get away with the arlington gearing? not sure how true that is...check with kewy aswell, he raced the world last season

Good luck bruv ill be on the phone all weekend to see how your getting on to be sure :thumbup:

Cheers sim i now what im going to running now and lorry all loaded with spares. :2:

You ring anytime while the meeting is on m8 but dont ring after the meeting as i might of had to much to drink and my words might not come out right lol. :2:

Just a quick well done to my bro Pants who got a 8th in this afternoons british at nutts corner which ended a good weekend for them by what he was just saying on the phone ..... now to start the long journey home :blink:

well done pants, i'll upload a few photos later on....you were going well over both days :thumbup:

cheers people car is a getting back to how it was at last!

Good track and we were happy that the car was showing real good pace over the weekend

just did not have alot of luck in the hits got took out twice!!

I made a wrong decision on setup for the final as it dried out and i was full wet so got slower as race went on but got 8th i think.

also good to see some ukdirt people there !!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..