number sets/making 3D numbers for skins

hazy

hi Guys,

just wondered if anyone can help me out, I downloaded from somewhere a set of 3D (by3D i mean inside the number shadow effect) number decals from a site. can't remember where I got it from.

can anyone point/help me by suggesting some good places to get such things

or

if it's possible and fairly easy! provide a guide to show this is achievable myself (in PSP9)

ta very much.

Hazy

its a font

costs around £27

try pm'ing dazza 289 as he was the 1 to buy it but im bot sure other than that m8

£27 when you can create that in PSP or Photoshop?....

how?

its a font

costs around £27

try pm'ing dazza 289 as he was the 1 to buy it but im bot sure other than that m8

how?

Which program?

I've tried the brush option in psp9 and it's hard, very hard! especially in 5's and curly letters. hence the request for any help in acheiving this effect.

Type the word you want, so for example i'd put 902, then in the bottom right i'd right click on the type layer 902, and click 'Blending Options'

In blending options click on the word 'Bevel & Emboss', a box will pop up, likely says somewhere 'Technique : Smooth' change that to 'Chisel Hard'

Now change the size til 250px, and to change the colour contrast mess around with the 'depth' settings, once you have the desired settings click on 'OK'

This works with any font, and the procudure is correct for Adobe Photoshop CS2, likely is the same or very similar for older versions of photoshop. Hope this answers any questions

cheers sim

I'llhave a look to see if I can follow these steps.?

but I've got paintshop pro version9 - anyone know how to make these effects in this program or similar.

had a go with the above and fudged a very messy attempt that isn't very clean and crisp like tombo's example which is what I'd like o acheive.

Anybody else got any tips or is it credit card time!!!!

Opened psp there to try and find something, after 10mins of playing around i found how its done, basically type your word or number out, then click on 'effects, 3d effects, inner bevel' and play around with those settings until you get the way you want it. Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

Opened psp there to try and find something, after 10mins of playing around i found how its done, basically type your word or number out, then click on 'effects, 3d effects, inner bevel' and play around with those settings until you get the way you want it. Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

cheers sim and everyone else for all ther help :2:

i treid it but seem to be having a problem when i try,im using psp7

post-451-1154342325_thumb.jpg

post-451-1154342338_thumb.jpg

its a font

costs around £27

how?

Which program?

Photoshop please

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..