Erik as you never seen him before.

sashjag

lol, I wish. But living in some sort of civilisation, rather than the inbred sheep shagging haggis eating villages you Scots live in, there's no chance of having a garden that big

Nah, its towns, not villages. You peasants are just jealous of the Scots.

lol, I wish. But living in some sort of civilisation, rather than the inbred sheep shagging haggis eating villages you Scots live in, there's no chance of having a garden that big

Marc sheep shagging is associated with us welsh and erik shut up I have found a picture of his house on the border of glasgow (aka no mans land)............

post-665-1155757250.jpg

Marc sheep shagging is associated with us welsh

I can see why.

Peasant maybe, jealous of crazy ginger Irn Bru drinking miserable old ugly sheep based beings? I think not!

Peasant maybe, jealous of crazy ginger Irn Bru drinking miserable old ugly sheep based beings? I think not!

"You're only here on your Giro.....HERE ON YER GIIIRO!"

Dunno what you're on but it's causing you to talk shat!

I don't believe you're an "Ex" druggie Marc, you should really try and come off the wacky baccy.

I don't believe you're an "Ex" druggie Marc, you should really try and come off the wacky b :3: accy.

If there was a hihgly offence Smilie on the forum, something online the lines of "You t**t", you would be getting it right now!

I don't believe you're an "Ex" druggie Marc, you should really try and come off the wacky b :3: accy.

If there was a hihgly offence Smilie on the forum, something online the lines of "You t**t", you would be getting it right now!

My previous post is staying! (He asked me to remove it).

• 6 months later...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

seen this, thought of bringing it up again

I don't think thats wise to be honest. Just leave it alone. At your age you should be out starting fires or smashing windows or something, not on here ressurecting old "debates".

Edited by erik

Doesn't matter how many old Erikisms you dig up Kane you'll still be the most irritating person on this forum at the moment...

Or am I just being 'Trappy' again?

chewy u aint being trappy and ur right Kane is a annoying irritating git on this forum

Like ur comment well said m8 :appl: All hail king chewy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

seen this, thought of bringing it up again

I don't think thats wise to be honest. Just leave it alone. At your age you should be out starting fires or smashing windows or something, not on here ressurecting old "debates".

You posted that to me on here before about being young and starting fires....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..