S O D

Tricky88

Ive just downloaded SOD from the banger t.k site and i cant get it to run of the carma2.exe icon it onlys starts up if i click on the Carma2_SW.EXE but then the graphics come up all pixely like a spectrum lol

post-25-1154844510.jpg

Assuming you installed the glide wrapper to the default location 'Program Files', head to that directory, find the GlideWrapper directory within there, double click 'Configurator' and try altering some of the settings, you should also see 'Carmageddon 2' in the list of supported applications, you could try altering some of it's specific settings, do this at your own risk though :rolleyes:

Iv seen some videos of Seduction Of Destruction and it looks amazing, i'd really like ot try it,

iv searched about here and there and can't work out how to get it, i saw one place but i had to regester loads of stuff so i didn't bother,

is it free? if so can somone please help me out or point me in the right direction?

thanks very much :thumbup:

Rikard

Iv seen some videos of Seduction Of Destruction and it looks amazing, i'd really like ot try it,

iv searched about here and there and can't work out how to get it, i saw one place but i had to regester loads of stuff so i didn't bother,

is it free? if so can somone please help me out or point me in the right direction?

thanks very much :thumbup:

Rikard

As far as I know you still need the original Carmageddon 2 game. this link will take you to a Carma 2 website form there you may be able to find a SoD download, through the links.

How do u make skins in sod :coffee:

Paint the seperate "templates" in C/program files/ sod3 / data/cars/ any car you wanna paint/tiffgrb/

mark: you'll lose the paintjob of the car you're repaint , so make a backup or rename the car you'll repaint...

does this all make sence ?

Edited by FastErnieJr.

Iv downloaded and got the game working, but i don't have any sound? any ideas?

:2:

turn ur speakers on :scared15:

payback for what you said about brano :king:

y isnt my edit button here?

:rofl: nice one, i tryed that first but still no luck, and as far as i know i havn't gone deff so its definatly the computer :blink:

:rofl: nice one, i tryed that first but still no luck, and as far as i know i havn't gone deff so its definatly the computer :blink:

press the S key :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..