Ringwood Speedweekend 19 & 20 August

Tricky88

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO SWAFFHAM RACEWAY, NORFOLK. TICKETS & CAMPING THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PURCHASED WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SWAFFHAM. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL SPEDEWORTH SOUTH

Quote taken from speedworth south web site .... God knows what happened this time

Apparently its to do with the landlords again and this time Deane has said enough is enough and has pulled the plug for good . The weekend at swaffham will be the same minus the bangers :shrug:

It was announced on Saturday.

Hope Ringwood will be ok as Spedeworth wont be going back :unsure:

Sure they said that back in june and week later, lower behold they were back there. Yet again another case of main Leaseholder being to greedy for their own good, making the track near enough unviable as a Buisness venture.

well as it was i was going down but hey now ill just go and watch the mighty cheltenham town v bournemouth as its 10 mins from ringwood... any way good luck to u jason (174) i :thumbs_down: wont b there now

Its a shame when we lose any track and this is one more been crossed off the list :042:

The good thing is for me i only have to travel a hour now rather than than 4, but its a shame for all the people that have sorted out hotels and things, im ok i was going to camp.

If you have got a ticket for the weekend or a camping slot they will take tham at swaffham as a replacement for ringwood.

For anyone that does not no there is two camp sites right near the track that take caravans and tents as for hotels i dont no but if anyone needs to find out let me no and i will try and help best i can.

Look forward to seeing any one that comes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..