167 super bus

TRAV365

Does it car 2 cars or one? As the 167 car is parked near the trailer.

Bit pointless if it only carrys one car dont you think?

8825[/snapback]

carries 2 baz uncs car was on show saturday at the cornish market world and stayed in cornwall saturday night at neil truans he returned the car sunday on his trailer both cars went home in the bus

carries 2 baz uncs car was on show saturday at the cornish market world and stayed in cornwall saturday night at neil truans he returned the car sunday on his trailer both cars went home in the bus

8828[/snapback]

I see, looks nice but I doubt if its as fast as your van Tim!!

Mentioned to my oldman that you won yesterday and he said he wasnt surprised by the way you come past us on the way home from lynn! lmao thumbup.gif

Hope ya didnt try fitting them ministock tyres we dropped off to ya at lynn on ya f2 timmy lol  banghead2.gif

9090[/snapback]

My mate has got a couple of pics on his phone of what its like inside, he went down to do the diesel pump on it one day thumbs_up.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..