help please

hi ive finaly sussed hot to get uk dirt running but ive encountered a problem geting online , it gives me no options in multiplayer to host or join agame , ive also tried to join through ip with a guy that was hosting a game but it wouldn't join , has anyone got any ideas of what may be wrong

cheers hutch

hi ive finaly sussed hot to get uk dirt running but ive encountered a problem geting online , it gives me no options in multiplayer to host or join agame , ive also tried to join through ip with a guy that was hosting a game but it wouldn't join , has anyone got any ideas of what may be wrong

cheers hutch

normally a firewall problem m8, check your firewall for 'heat.bin' and allow access both ways (incoming and outgoing data) its required for server connection :thumbs_up:

cheers hutch

normally a firewall problem m8, check your firewall for 'heat.bin' and allow access both ways (incoming and outgoing data) its required for server connection :thumbs_up:

ive no firewalls active or anti virus :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..