ui files

where do i find the down load for each ui file for each class of car , i'm geting the f1 back ground coming up for bangers and hotrods :2:

theyre not available as separate downloads unfortunately m8 (they're too big, about 30mb each) but what u can try is.... assuming you have a ui.res file in the run folder (the f1 one seems to be there atm, hence you're getting f1 screens for all mods - if it isn't copy it from ukdirtf1 folder to run folder) then re-install the bangers and rods mods (if you have skinpacks etc already installed, drag the existing folders out of the nascar heat folder onto desktop). The ui-builder in the mod should then work from the ui.res in the run folder and recreate the correct ui.res for the mod as part of the normal install.

ish ;)

try it, see if it works and let us know please ....... Wrighty

where do i find the down load for each ui file for each class of car , i'm geting the f1 back ground coming up for bangers and hotrods :2:

theyre not available as separate downloads unfortunately m8 (they're too big, about 30mb each) but what u can try is.... assuming you have a ui.res file in the run folder (the f1 one seems to be there atm, hence you're getting f1 screens for all mods - if it isn't copy it from ukdirtf1 folder to run folder) then re-install the bangers and rods mods (if you have skinpacks etc already installed, drag the existing folders out of the nascar heat folder onto desktop). The ui-builder in the mod should then work from the ui.res in the run folder and recreate the correct ui.res for the mod as part of the normal install.

ish ;)

try it, see if it works and let us know please ....... Wrighty

it was a copy of naascar essentials i got if this helps , i'll try that out :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..