painting a f2

Guest robinh25

:king: ive already contacted him on msn and done it :thumbup:

:shrug::3: THANKS MATE???? SPENT 6 HOURS DOING THIS SKIN ONLY TO GET GAZZUMPED!!!!!!! :3::2::banghead2:

you can send it to me hazy :thumbup: , i'm in need of a f2 with a white roof #331

That really sucks when that happens!! :thumbs_down: (for whatever reason) Even more so when you've spent 6 hours on it! and someone else may have spent 10-15 minutes on a poorer quality job.

Hope it can be modified and re-used by someone else :thumbup:

:king: ive already contacted him on msn and done it :thumbup:

:shrug::3: THANKS MATE???? SPENT 6 HOURS DOING THIS SKIN ONLY TO GET GAZZUMPED!!!!!!! :3::2::banghead2:

you can send it to me hazy :thumbup: , i'm in need of a f2 with a white roof #331

That really sucks when that happens!! :thumbs_down: (for whatever reason) Even more so when you've spent 6 hours on it! and someone else may have spent 10-15 minutes on a poorer quality job.

Hope it can be modified and re-used by someone else :thumbup:

thanks guys for the words of support - would of been nice if someone else had said sorry

hutch - yes i'm doing you your own skin as discussed via msn earlier

I'll put up some pics of skins I've done for f2's/ bangers etc when i get some time and open myself up to do skins more regually - as new job at present is eating up lots of my time

can someone also make or send me a skin please for f2, white roof also.number 874 much appreciated thanks :2:

Edited by tosh164

can someone also make or send me a skin please for f2, white roof also.number 874 much appreciated thanks :2:

Am a no good enough to make you one lol ;)

Nah its alright, im backshift all this week the now anyway so barely got any time. If you don't get one ill you one.

SPENT 6 HOURS DOING THIS SKIN.....

don't let all that time and work go to waste, lets somone else use it, plus lets see a screen shot of it :thumbup:

will do rickard

Korizin268 pm me and i'll help you out or msn to hazy_12@hotmail.co.uk :thumbup:

Am a no good enough to make you one lol ;)

Nah its alright, im backshift all this week the now anyway so barely got any time. If you don't get one ill you one.

hey al ,could you do me one then pal.when can u do it for me :thumbup: i like things yesterday :rolleyes:

here it is the f2 i've been working on - would like someone to render it if possible - then please free to criticise or advise - if you like what you see please pm me and I'll try to help - any formula - copy of real skins or your own designs

Edited by hazy

If anyone else needs an f2 I would happily give it a shot, also has anyone got any really good fonts for numbers they could send me please, also what font is the randall motorsport done in , plz if you know would u be able to send the fonts to my msn and also tell me how i upload them to photoshop. martyboy379@hotmail.co.uk

thanks, martin :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..