Idea For Admin

watto

Large screen at Coventry for World Final - anyone thought of further promoting UK dirt through this?

I know a very professional UK dirt video has been put together and how about getting them to show some of the cracking online videos.

Not sure where admin and ukdirt stand on promotion - just an idea and a different form of pre meeting entertainment.

Might even sell some more copies of Nascar heat to keen people.

Give Jeremy a small email. I'm sure he'll give you an honest reply. I think the video's that have been made for the big online races, they could be merged slightly. The hotrod national 06 video is a stunner, it has all the camera angles to give a feeling of speed, to show close racing, to make it look authentic and special. I'm sure someone would be willing to make a few more bits like that for all the formulae. If it looks good enough then why not try and get Jeremy to show it.

cheers

sparky

gd idea watto but use the bl euro video aswell

y? i hear u say - well cus u see me for 2 seconds parked in the middle!! :thumbup:

but tbh if u did get this and payed a little amount for it they would show it when people are in the pits imo but if u pay a wee bit more then u cud get it before the biggy?

Edited by Jimmy

All sounds brilliant. If only someone could knock up a BriSCA F1 to sit in, and spend a few hundred quid on pc's, Large LCD's screens, pedals, steering wheel & seat (X 4) then link em all together!!

That little lot would easily cost in excess of £15,000! :blink: ...not really worth it for the return, even hiring equipment would cost a hell of a lot.

of course, you could do it on the cheap, but it wouldn't last very long at a stock car track!!

As for the big screen, it would be great if a bit of advertising could be done on there, (if it's not already been arranged!)

Going back to the big screen idea again,

If you can explain to the guy in charge what we are all about and some info about the league we may be able to air the video for free.

The screen would make a good advertisement for businesses as it would be seen by a lot of Oval Motor Sport fans and could generate more business and profit for the companies that go ahead and buy advertising time.

But since UK Dirt is a non profit making organisation, made by the members for the members, and membership is free (apart from the Jolt fee) then that Jermy guy you talked about may side with us and give us some advertising space for free. Its worth a try, we got nothing to loose, and if it goes ahead more people could find out about it and help spread the word :thumbup: So the best thing we could do would be to get the people in charge to try out the game, and if possible get them involved with the racing, as if they are big UK Dirt fans they are in good influential positions to promote the game.

Failing that if anyone has any beautiful and willing girlfriends/daughters you could dress them up in UK Dirt bikini’s and have them parade round the track for a few hours, that’s sure to get the attention :thumbs_up::rofl:

Failing that if anyone has any beautiful and willing girlfriends/daughters you could dress them up in UK Dirt bikini’s and have them parade round the track for a few hours, that’s sure to get the attention :thumbs_up::rofl:

Erik could do that :scared15::rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..