LFS Bangers

Andy543NI

Brill skins mate :thankyousign:

Cant wait now to have some lfs banger team action!

One quick question what time does everyone go in on the server? cause lately everytime i check there seams to be nobody in it :shrug:

thanks

Criggy

Brill skins mate :thankyousign:

Cant wait now to have some lfs banger team action!

One quick question what time does everyone go in on the server? cause lately everytime i check there seams to be nobody in it :shrug:

thanks

Criggy

we just go on the game and if sum 1 is in there we go in lol or thats what i do

add my msn and if i am gona go in and ure online ill say m8

Chris , just in case you want to use your own skin...

I dunno if this is the format or the size you need for lfs

if you need another format let me know

cheers

Frank

thanx ernie for skin :thumbs_up:i'll use it, format is right as a jpeg but has to be 512x512 in size i tried making it smaller in paint but then lost bottom half of car :banghead2:

cheers

Frank

thanx ernie for skin :thumbs_up:i'll use it, format is right as a jpeg but has to be 512x512 in size i tried making it smaller in paint but then lost bottom half of car :banghead2:

here it is as 512x512

capri_lfs.zip

cheers

Frank

here it is as 512x512

cheers m8 :thumbup: in game pic

post-59-1156201061_thumb.jpg

cool .. its time to get LFS too on my computer. is demo enuff to put your own skin into the game or do you need the full version... ?

Chris can you paint the wheels too ?

if so : make them darkblue like on the car or silver or black.... :thumbup:

cool .. its time to get LFS too on my computer. is demo enuff to put your own skin into the game or do you need the full version... ?

you can use your own skins in the demo,3 cars can be used in demo xfg,xrg and xrt on one track with different variations of that track :thumbs_up: don't think my skin is right ernie i can use it but i've checked all other skins and they are 512x512 or 1024x1024 size in jpeg and between 150 to 300 kb in size,mine is 5243x5243 in jpeg size and 1.3mb i tried uploading the skin to lfsworld but it has to be under 400kb in size

you can use your own skins in the demo,3 cars can be used in demo xfg,xrg and xrt on one track with different variations of that track :thumbs_up: don't think my skin is right ernie i can use it but i've checked all other skins and they are 512x512 or 1024x1024 size in jpeg and between 150 to 300 kb in size,mine is 5243x5243 in jpeg size and 1.3mb i tried uploading the skin to lfsworld but it has to be under 400kb in size

all the cars/wheels can be painted in game but i think if u do paint a car in game then other racers do not see it right,car now with black wheels

post-59-1156241415_thumb.jpg

Great skins :thumbs_up:

There is a viewer here so you can see what the skin looks like on a car without putting it in the game :thumbup:

James

thanx james :thumbs_up: good software when i got it working :rolleyes:

cheers also for sorting the skin

Edited by chris

thanx james :thumbs_up: good software when i got it working :rolleyes:

cheers also for sorting the skin

OOps i, resized a bit wrong there.lol :scared15:

attached in zip 1 x 512x512 and 1x 1024x1024 (both small enuff to put into game)

thanx again ernie sorted now :thumbs_up:

Edited by chris

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..