SignTech

martin379

Hi guys, have just signed up to uk dirt league for F1, F2, Stock car and bangers.

I would be grateful if somebody could do me some skins as I am useless at this sort of thing!!

My number for all formulas is #295, with a nickname the_boss (the boss on skins).

I haven't really got any spec as far as colours go (just as long as it's pretty ;)).

I have a few ideas buzzing around that I think would look good.

Please PM me if you would like to have a go.

Thanks

Simon

Hi guys, have just signed up to uk dirt league for F1, F2, Stock car and bangers.

HI MATE AS THEY SAID ABOVE THEY DON'T DO BANGERS SO DROP ME A LINE ( I'VE ABOUT 200 DESIGNS READY TO GO - SOME OF REAL PAINT COLOURS AND SOME OF MY OWN DESIGNS)

hazy_12@hotmail.co.uk

cheers carl

I have just finished my first f1, I am going to get sdreen shots and then send the tex file to the boss and I will get Jimmy to post it up here as my computer will not let me post files like that on the forum.

ta, martin ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..