New Zealand Stockcar Heat is out!!!!!

Dirtnz

ok guys

finally after so bloody long the nz version of stockcar heat is out i know it's takin so long and dont blame you if you got no interest in downloading it but this is just to let ya's all know it is out thanks to the guys at inspire.net here in new zealand for hosting the files you can get it here.

http://www.simracerhq.co.nz/stockcarheat/stockcarheat.exe

again sorry to those that have waited so long the wait is over hope you all enjoy

and feedback always welcome.

thanks

Dirtnz..

hi

yea me and a few of the guys here in nz have found that to bit hard to know as

i never had beta testers but it has been brought to my attention and hopefully intend on doing a newer version suitable for online play this weekend all going well mite actually be abit bigger though so lap times are bit more relistic with a good lap setting in at about 17 sec instead of 13 but thanks for that man im on to it for ya's.

Dirtnz.

looking forward to this but d/l is soooooooooo slow shrug.gif

2.7kps 7 1/2 hrs to go on a broadband connection, I think you need to find someone that can host your file m8.

www.yousendit.com will let you upload up to a gig of stuff and you can also get people to mirror the file there as well. Got to be worth a go m8

Edited by Flyinsii

hey guys sorry for the slow download being so slow

another guy here in nz offered to upload it to his site and he's got b/band

where as ive only got a 56k and it would have takin me ages to even get it on the net so i just thought well any place is better than none.

as for rotorua and meanne that was a slip up as those tracks were givin to nz guys but still arnt finished completly so you guys might need to download those two tracks again when there done.

hey guys sorry for the slow download being so slow

another guy here in nz offered to upload it to his site and he's got b/band

where as ive only got a 56k and it would have takin me ages to even get it on the net so i just thought well any place is better than none.

9258[/snapback]

np m8 but if you can get someone to upload it to yousendit you can get peeps to make mirrors and then you can get it out to a lot more people. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

042.gif Took almost 5 hours, but havin fun round rotorua 2.gif

(Thought I'd gone back to 56k dial up ...... !)

If I'd known it came with the 1.80 patch I probably wouldnae have bothered given the problems I know others have had getting into Jolt after "re-patching" to 1.72e.

Here's hopin' nae problems as it is a good mod with plenty different screens from our usual. thumbup.gif

finally got it courtesy of rubber big thanx m8, I will upload the tracks in a bit so you can see what you think. 1st impressions of mod are great, although the sound file is from the original nascar game here so if anyone has the sound file from the old brisca game I would love to bung that in there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..