Banger templates

Munster

Hi

Im looking for a few banger templates....

Granada Coupe Limo

SnipeH

Granada Mk3

If someone could post them up or point me in the right direction that would be great :thumbs_up:

Munster.

i said creator because i didnt want every one asking and annoying him for it when he doesnt want to give it out.. if he wants to let you no who made it i spect he will post and say.

just doesnt feel like my place.

Cheers

not too sure how legitimate this is but I've made my own template for this model - took about 30 mins :scared15:

now is it a no no to start dishing this out to peeeps?????????? :shrug:

Apparently the reason for not releasing the temp is that it's a rare car in real life so it's a real car in the "virtual world" ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i spoke to the creator of the coupe limo and the template isnt being realeased it was a 1 off project for him to use a couple of times in free leagues.... as far as i no.

Cheers

Fair enough m8 thanks for pointing that out :thumbs_up: the .car file is in a update for download on one of the free league websites so I just thought it would be ok for us to use :shrug:

Thanks for the other templates, I'll make sure these are ok to use by the creators.

Edited by Munster

If the vreator doesent want the template released then you have no right to make / use one, especially dish it out in my opinion

ok cool - i've made it and I'll keep it for my own personal use only until it's released officially.

- seems a little bit weird though -

spend hours making a new car - and keep it for your own personal use in a free league!!?? thought the whole point of this was to make the whole online racing more enjoyable for everyone - if everyone made cars for themselves then only 8 or 9 people racing LOL.

theres was only like 12 made real life so why have loads online ;)

Even if it was released there probably wouldn't be many raced online, although i haven’t done many tnb meetings i have done a few, and i can't remember anyone using a mk1 limo, so if the limo coupe was released after a few weeks people probably wouldn’t use it either, but would make a welcomed change if someone did.

I know its the "creators" choice and everything, but it is kinda pointless spending hours and hours making a car only to race for one meeting? faire enough if he wants to race it himself for a while, but then release the template later. Maybe the car isn't high enough quality or isn't totally finished enough yet to be released?

theres was only like 12 made real life so why have loads online ;)

Whatever the reason it's cool and his decision - i respect that ...... but..............................

why make it then - plenty of other cars that are raced week in - week out to be made and wrecked!!

Edited by hazy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..