Painturpics

Ryano

I wanna bring it back as it used to be good fun (if its ok with marc) the only thing is we need "competitors" and a neutral judge.First we need to know how many people would be interested in doin it.Same rules apply get a pic of a car (within engine limit,size limit etc) and paint it as a banger.The judge deides who wins points as the same as last time etc.Now lets see whos interested

Yeah well he used to give himself 10 points most of the time anyway so he could win :011: ................ he did used to (and probably still is) very good at it where as i used paint most of the time.

Not meaning to accuse you marc.

I would be interested if I didn't think know that Marcy will use it as an opportunity to "extract the urine" from me.

Yeah well he used to give himself 10 points most of the time anyway so he could win :011: ................ he did used to (and probably still is) very good at it where as i used paint most of the time.

Not meaning to accuse you marc.

lol asif I would take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] Erik!

As for giving meself ten points so I could win :thumbs_down:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..