34 Mal Brown

Kruiz 136

A simple skin to do to be fair, but looks good, well done! :appl:

It is i agree but i aim to make every regular driver in F1. So Mal Brown is just another step there. :042:

:appl: Well done, keep them coming. Are you able to upload the Dutch/Shale/Tar tex's and drivers list one day, that would be brilliant. :thumbs_up:

It is i agree but i aim to make every regular driver in F1. So Mal Brown is just another step there. :042:

:appl: Well done, keep them coming. Are you able to upload the Dutch/Shale/Tar tex's and drivers list one day, that would be brilliant. :thumbs_up:

I could try and sort that out when most cars are done but for now you can:

1) Copy and paste the bh2005 mod folder.

2) rename one tarmacf1 and one shalef1, and one dutch f1 if you wish to seperate them too.

3) copy and paste the bh2005 shortcut the amount of times that you have mods, (e.g 2 times for tarmac and shale or three shortcuts for all three mods.

4) Go into the properties of each shortcut and change the end of the 'target' from:

'-mod:bh2005 -noautoplay' to '-mod:Tarmacf1 -noautoplay' and '-mod:Shalef1 -noautoplay' and

'-mod:dutchf1 -noautoplay'.

5) Create a new folder in the Nascar Heat main folder and copy and paste a full list of drivers.txt in their just in case, so it is easy to get your hands on a full list of drivers.

6) Then within each of your mods you can change your drivers.txt to suit yourself for each mod.

7) Enjoy a more realistic bh2005 experience with your three new mods.

Kruiz

2) rename one tarmacf1 and one shalef1, and one dutch f1 if you wish to seperate them too.

3) copy and paste the bh2005 shortcut the amount of times that you have mods, (e.g 2 times for tarmac and shale or three shortcuts for all three mods.

4) Go into the properties of each shortcut and change the end of the 'target' from:

'-mod:bh2005 -noautoplay' to '-mod:Tarmacf1 -noautoplay' and '-mod:Shalef1 -noautoplay' and

5) Create a new folder in the Nascar Heat main folder and copy and paste a full list of drivers.txt in their just in case, so it is easy to get your hands on a full list of drivers.

6) Then within each of your mods you can change your drivers.txt to suit yourself for each mod.

Kruiz

Cheers Kruiz...I know how to do it, just thought if you'd already done it, you could post it up when it's finished somewhere, maybe a BriSCA Heat 2006/7 version could be released...??!! :thumbup:

Will be much easier to segregate the cars in-game with rfactor. Pick and choose...Shale only, or shale with tar, etc.

Kruiz

Cheers Kruiz...I know how to do it, just thought if you'd already done it, you could post it up when it's finished somewhere, maybe a BriSCA Heat 2006/7 version could be released...??!! :thumbup:

Will be much easier to segregate the cars in-game with rfactor. Pick and choose...Shale only, or shale with tar, etc.

No not done it yet splinter. I can't wait for rfactor though, it will brilliant when it is finished i'm sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..