mirc chat

theboss

I seem to be missing something here.

Do you mean you need to pay £20 for the Mirc chat, in which case that is incorrect or do you mean that you need to pay £20 to race in UKDIRT?

If its the latter then you need to read the rules a touch more thoroughly than what you have (or haven't) already on the ukdirt website.

The £20 is paid to ukdirt as we race using a JOLT server which is paid for by all of the members.

We rent 2 JOLT servers, which from memory of a thread last year cost approx £1,500 each (i'm sure someone will correct me if this is not the case)

If its the latter then you need to read the rules a touch more thoroughly than what you have (or haven't) already on the ukdirt website

Rules read thoroughly.

I am referring to the $20 that mirc asks for (hence the topic title mirc chat :rolleyes: ), I have been given a registration code but no instructions on how to install it. Following the link on uk dirt just points me to a page that asks for a $20 dollar fee.

:shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..