F2-Fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Kendo, Dave is currently on the road to full fitness.

Both of his cars are currently being finished off as he is taking them to the Isle of Man at the end of July for the Manx Open. He is going to have a couple of practise sessions at Birmingham in the next few weeks, one to try out his new car and one to retest the car that was trashed as this is going to be raced by a Rebels driver in the Isle of Man.

Dave hasn't been in or even tried to get into his car since the accident at Buxton and he is still have pain in his back. We have brought him a back support to see if this will help but we will have to wait and see. If it is too painful for him to race in the Isle of Man he will just be enjoying his week off. The current word is that he will not probably be back again racing this season. But we will have to see, he has currently brought a new helmet and other bits and pieces so who knows only time will tell.

People have said that it isn't quite the same watching having him standing as a spectator rather than being on track as a driver.

• 3 weeks later...
All results from the last two weeks have been updated.

Photos from the European Weekend have also been added.

An update to the gallery from Sheffield on 7 May 2006 also added.

The next update should include pictures of the new 362 Randall being debuted in the Isle of Man.

362 Racing has been updated with

Results from the past week

Pictures of the New Car

Pictures added from the first meeting from the Manx Open - which includes

The New Car

Ewan Fraser Rebel Racer 31 racing the old M-Tec as number 3

Plus pictures of Jason Clarke 520, Paul Bailey 297 and Stuart Haywood 140

• 2 weeks later...

362 Racing has had the following pages updated

Gallery - Pictures from Barford

Links - new link added

Results - all results from the past week

Lap Times - our one and only race or rather 8 laps added to the lap times page.

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

362 Racing has been updated.

Results have been updated to include Mildenhall and Barford

Lap times have been updated from Mildenhall

A New Link has been added

The gallery has been updated with pictures from Barry Weatherhead and Matthew Bull. Including the full sequence pictures of Dave's rollover.

• 2 weeks later...
Results have been updated from various meetings last weekend

The Gallery has been updated with pictures from Buxton 28 August 2006, Friday Night Nitro and the World Masters

Lap Times have been updated with information from Friday Night Nitro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because the poor old Chaos man had a busy weekend last weekend racing both cars on two different surfaces, the website has had rather a big update.

The following have been updated

Results - all of last weekends results are now on site

Gallery - pictures added from both Northampton and Belle Vue

Links - new links have been added

Lap Times - These have been added from the results gained or not gained over the course of the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I have loads of pics, taken from all angles.

I will add them later unless you go to www.362racing.com there are loads in the gallery or go to http://www.362racing.com/newcar.htm where you can see pictures from all angles.

hi, thanks for that

im almost done and need a picture of the middle part of the aerofoil, the left and right sides of the bottom of the car with the checkered flag type thing so i can get a clear cut out of both sides and the zoez signs logo any pics w2ould be gr8

cheers gary

Gary, I can confirm that the middle of the aerofoil is now currently blank the old aerofoil got trashed and has now been binned.

I will try and take some better pictures tomorrow of the bits you have mentioned not sure if the ones attached are any use to you in the meantime. If he has done something about the aerofoil I will get a picture for you, it was blank when I was near it on Wednesday.

post-259-1161371047_thumb.jpg

post-259-1161371121.jpg

post-259-1161371272_thumb.jpg

post-259-1161371451_thumb.jpg

Edited by F2-Fan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..