A slightly bent corsa hot rod

Tricky88

Here are some pics of a very bent corsa hot rod after it decided to visit the wall twice at ipswich on bank holiday .... jays ok just slightly limp :blink: ... oh sorry GOT a slight limp and sore neck

Corsa pics

Here is the web site if you want to look at the others pics follow the NEW PHOTO ALBUM LINK

Team Pants Racing Website

The pics dont do it justice but we stripped it down today and on the back it ripped out one of the bars bent all the rest , snapped the prop clean off , smashed both rear shocks , moved seat moved engine over and smashed o/s/f suspension and the alloy wheel had the centre smashed completely away from the wheel and he was only using the corsa so the nova could be repaired and sorted :blink:

no m8 he put himself in :banghead2::blink:

I did not put myself in at all !!!!

Something broke on the car while on the outside of the pack and the back of the car jumped in the air and turned it up the wall.

Thats racing just take it home and sort it ready for next meeting.

The sticker on the front is for people that push when in traffic but cant take it back :5:

Edited by pants827

no m8 he put himself in :banghead2::blink:

I did not put myself in at all !!!!

Something broke on the car while on the outside of the pack and the back of the car jumped in the air and turned it up the wall.

Thats racing just take it home and sort it ready for next meeting.

The sticker on the front is for people that push when in traffic but cant take it back :5:

i just meant no one help you in :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..