Most Haunted Live!

Guest Trash

Guest Trash

Anybody else watch tonights cracker?

There was some seriously funky stuff going on!!

If only Yvette Fielding didn't get on my nerves so much!

Trash

Sleeping with the light on rofl.gif

I went on one of these so called spooky events at the weekend, the guy who was running it has worked on Most Haunted and its all a set up with how they set the camera and Derek reads up on the place before hand so that he knows the names of people and stuff.

I went on one of these so called spooky events at the weekend, the guy who was running it has worked on Most Haunted and its all a set up with how they set the camera and Derek reads up on the place before hand so that he knows the names of people and stuff.

Sorry for sarcasim but you don't say rofl.gif

got every most haunted on tape and ive seen derek live twice and he picked on someone i knew and the info that came out he couldnt have known before hand and it wasnt just vague stuff he was spot on names dates etc . i know most people dont believe in spirits etc but there was deffo some thing in it .

Don't watch most haunted myself, but my own therory on ghostliness is that u cant call everyone that has seen a ghost mad can u? As Aussie said, there's got to be something in it or people wouldn't have such regular experiences....

Cheers MoR

Guest Trash

Oh aye, there is definitely something out there....but then this comes from the man who has had an alien encounter thumbup.gif

Just remember folks, we are not alone scared15.gif

Trash

It's no surprise the vast majority of alien sightings are only fleeting glances.

To an Alien chappie getting out of his craft for a wander about on this planet must be about as enjoyable an experience for him/her as getting out of my car to buy fags in Glasgow would be for me 011.gifrofl.gif

Seriously though,i don't believe in any of that sort of thing myself, but if someone else believes there is something out there then fair enough thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..