Real Time Jolt Status Board

Rikard

Hello,

I think it would be a great idea to have somewhere on the forum a little box or something that shows real time data about the status of our Jolt servers, by this I mean it would show if anyone is in a server.

Then you could see if someone is in Jolt and then go in and race, it would be a lot easier then going into Jolt every so often to check if someone’s in there, as the current way its very easy to miss someone waiting. I know we have the section on the forum for posting to let people know they are going in but I think a real time system would work so much better.

It should be possible because iv seen it done on other websites that have servers (including Jolt servers).

I'v taken the time to make this example, and something like this would look great on the forum.

[attachmentid=9237]

What are other people views and opinions on this?

:2:

post-775-1158159770.jpg

Hello,

I think it would be a great idea to have somewhere on the forum a little box or something that shows real time data about the status of our Jolt servers, by this I mean it would show if anyone is in a server.

Then you could see if someone is in Jolt and then go in and race, it would be a lot easier then going into Jolt every so often to check if someone’s in there, as the current way its very easy to miss someone waiting. I know we have the section on the forum for posting to let people know they are going in but I think a real time system would work so much better.

It should be possible because iv seen it done on other websites that have servers (including Jolt servers).

I'v taken the time to make this example, and something like this would look great on the forum.

[attachmentid=9237]

What are other people views and opinions on this?

:2:

i think its a great idea :thumbup:

Hello,

:thumbup:

Brilliant time saving idea !

Biffo

• 1 year later...

Well, I asked this question on the Jolt forums, If you look at the dates its taken them just 1 Year to reply!! :rofl::rofl:

I got this:

The code you are looking at is private and not available to the public, sorry.

Jolt neither supply or support website related information to clans or the general public, we purely provide game servers and dedicated server hosting.

There is a wide range of code available for "real time game stats" available on the net, a quick google im sure will bring up plenty of code you could use on your website.

For future we may be in the position to offer something like this to our customers but currently we cannot provide access to our private code.

Many thanks.

Heres the link to the thred: http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?p=13104996

Is anyone still interested? :coffee:

Edited by Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..