Garage option

theboss

Go into the game, and when you get to this screen click on "Set Up" (highlighted in the red box)

[attachmentid=9259]

That will take you to this screen, Click the arrow pointing right under the heading "Realism" (highlighted in red)

Make sure it says "Expert" like in the picture.

[attachmentid=9260]

Then go back to this screen and the Garage option will be available!

[attachmentid=9261]

Rikard :thumbs_up:

post-775-1158187767.jpg

post-775-1158187779.jpg

post-775-1158187789.jpg

Cheers Rikard.

How come your screen is different to mine?

I have the nascar main screen, ?

If you have the Banger mod correctly installed you will have this shortcut icon somwhere [attachmentid=9264]

You double click on it, the main screen for the Banger mod is this, and the music Mouldy Old Dough will be playing :thumbup:

[attachmentid=9265]

post-775-1158227758.jpg

post-775-1158227799.jpg

Yeah did that before, all it does is copy the ui res from the nascar heat folder (which is the nascar one) I can get the hot rod one to work if i install the hot rods mod, but all the other mods have the nascar screen :(

You can email me the ui.res file if u like?

:2:

This should work, you can download the Banger UI from the link below,

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/3c8666/b/...eb7d407f90eab9a

let me know if it works :thumbs_up:

Cheers for that link Rikard been looking for right ui files for each game!! Good to listen to a new tune now instead of hotrod one. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..