lewis' new granny!

hotrod331

I've taken some advice and thought Id comment on the skin you painted.

Well, what can I say, lost for words.....seems a lot of people are happy with the quality of skin painting and so they should be, what a great skin.

Please keep with these renders as my monitor is about to sperm!

Good idea of using a list, I'll put it this way :

Comments: Great skin!

I think that the brand name Granny is wrongly spelled it says Granada.

You are missing a couple of signs and is just plain wrong. Like the parry logo. The real car didn't have this!

You might have caught me on a good moment but I just don't understand why some people don't have a closer look at the real life cars and copy the things the right way.

A quick rush job to paint a real life skin, put the car on the forum and get comments like "very good" from people who don't know how the actual car looks like seems to be the general idea here nowadays.

You know......I know it all, the problem is that the skinpainter in question will never learn from his mistakes that way...ah yes im right! when those people keep on commentating that way. it's just so wrong.

If you painted it for Lewis, then why post it here and ask for comments?

Keep it up lmao :thumbs_up:

Munster.

I've taken some advice and thought Id comment on the skin you painted.

Well, what can I say, lost for words.....seems a lot of people are happy with the quality of skin painting and so they should be, what a great skin.

Please keep with these renders as my monitor is about to sperm!

Good idea of using a list, I'll put it this way :

Comments: Great skin!

I think that the brand name Granny is wrongly spelled it says Granada.

You are missing a couple of signs and is just plain wrong. Like the parry logo. The real car didn't have this!

You might have caught me on a good moment but I just don't understand why some people don't have a closer look at the real life cars and copy the things the right way.

A quick rush job to paint a real life skin, put the car on the forum and get comments like "very good" from people who don't know how the actual car looks like seems to be the general idea here nowadays.

You know......I know it all, the problem is that the skinpainter in question will never learn from his mistakes that way...ah yes im right! when those people keep on commentating that way. it's just so wrong.

If you painted it for Lewis, then why post it here and ask for comments?

Keep it up lmao :thumbs_up:

Munster.

Quality Munster :rofl::rofl:

I do like your sence of humor :thumbup:

Skin looks the nuts too (apart from the parry sign ofcourse..) :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..