Irish Shaun Joke

Guest Bravo240

Guest Bravo240

A teacher asks her class to use the word 'contagious' in a sentence.

Ronald, the class swot, gets up and says, "Last year i got the flu and my mum said it was contagious."

"Well done, Ronald" says the teacher." Can anyone else try?"

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."

"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "Anyone else?"

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch brush and my dad says it will take the CONTAGIOUS." :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

:thumbs_up: Nice one.

How about the three bodies in the mortuary all with smiles on their faces.

The first one was an alcoholic who`d polished off two bottles of whisky but died happy.

Second was a woman who couldn`t stop eating and decided it was death by chocolate,

but she died happy.

Third was the little guy who`d got struck by lightning.

How come he died smiling?

Well he just thought he was having his photo taken ....... :042:

:thumbs_up: Nice one.

How about the three bodies in the mortuary all with smiles on their faces.

The first one was an alcoholic who`d polished off two bottles of whisky but died happy.

Second was a woman who couldn`t stop eating and decided it was death by chocolate,

but she died happy.

Third was the little guy who`d got struck by lightning.

How come he died smiling?

Well he just thought he was having his photo taken ....... :042:

:rofl::rofl:

Ronald, the class swot, gets up and says, "Last year i got the flu and my mum said it was contagious."

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish voice, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch brush and my dad says it will take the CONTAGIOUS." :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Except it would be spelt SEAN you English muppet :scared15::thumbup::thumbup:

:rofl: quality. i got an irish joke aswell:

There is an englishman , irishman and scotsman and they have all been sentanced to death by guillotine.

The englishman is up first but just as the blade reaches his neck it stops. The priest present says ' the lord wishes you to live my child you must be free. ' and so the englishman hurries off before the priest changes his mind.

Next up is the scot and same as before the blade just stops short of his neck. ' my child you must be freed. ' cries the priest and so the scot hurries off.

As the irishman is being led to the stage he looks up at the guillotine and shouts at the top of his voice, ' hold on ive found the problem. '

Guest Scrapman53

Lmao you Irish muppet. He's Scottish! And SHAUN can be spelt both ways! :rofl:

Lmao you Irish muppet. He's Scottish! And SHAUN can be spelt both ways! :rofl:

:rofl: just what i thought when i just read it lmfao. And he's not Irish "He's Northern Irish" :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..