can any1 tell me how to get a white skin.

Adam

Set the fill colour tool to white then click the left button on your mouse? that should do it?

:shrug:

cheers m8 ill have a go at that thank you

That will cover up Detail in car though ...

Edited by martwisely

Set the fill colour tool to white then click the left button on your mouse? that should do it?

:shrug:

cheers m8 ill have a go at that thank you

That will cover up Detail in car though ...

yh i no that and i worked out how to do it but now can sum1 tell me how to get anotehr colour on the white. i am painting my skin as invaders colours??

well i do it like this,

1) merge all the body parts into one layer, then go to hus/saturation and change your colour to white (it will loose detail) then u have your white car

2) now copy your merged bodywork layer, and go to hus/saturation again and make it blue for example, now you whole car will be blue, so make sure u have selected the duplicated layer. Now click in the polygonal lassoo tool and cut out the bits of blue you dont want to reveal the white again, now you have two colours

Repeat step 2 to get your third, fourth, fith ect colour

hope that helps :)

allstart i probs am not doing it rite but all i need to no is how to get another colour onto the white car because it wouldnt work :S :shrug:

do the other colour first then the white!

i use photoshop 9 cs2 and i destatuarate(cant spell it) then go brightness/contrast and turn brightness right up :thumbs_up:

cheers

Edited by calum

Quite frankly get rid of photoshop and paintshop for skinpainting and get a copy of the old micrografx picture publisher/windows draw software. Its so much easier to use and quicker too for painting skins. White is super simple .Using a flattened image just desaturate the whole template to make a greyed template ..then just brighten until you get the shade of white you want. Colours can then be added using masks and layers to produce anything you want to put on the skin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..