skin request

pazza

:042:

could somebody pleaz do some skins in the paint scheme in the attachment for a triumph 2000, anglia, granada mk3, and wolzy hearse. silver at front red at back & on boot. Pazza down the side in orange & no. 328. if poss with a chequered flag faded over front

don't mind if u cant do all of them

cheerz

pazza :thumbup:

post-1155-1159458982_thumb.jpg

post-1155-1159459093_thumb.jpg

my model that i made!

i'm trying some model sign-writing

Edited by pazza

Just finished your mk3 let me know ifits any good or if you want anythink changing. And ill sort it out :2:

ok cheerz

thanx every1 for your help

pazza

here's mine a one hour job usually like to spend 3-4 on each car

could get checks to martch up but obviously need more time for that LOL

just one quick poinif you wanna use these cars on line then i would personally make roof a different colour as there should only be one car with a silver roof racing- my own personal opinion- your choice though

[attachmentid=9635]

post-727-1159472683_thumb.jpg

Edited by hazy

woooah

that is quality m8

well done

Nice skins guys :thumbup:

I haven't attempted any of his cars as it seems others are doing them, but does anyone else find it difficult to make a car silver?

If your using Photoshop its easy, start by: select a layer or highlight an area you want to turn Silver, then

press "Ctrl + U" ---> reduce Saturation to 0 ---> then increase the "Lightness" until you get to a nice shade of Silver, then its job done :thumbs_up:

I haven't attempted any of his cars as it seems others are doing them, but does anyone else find it difficult to make a car silver?

If your using Photoshop its easy, start by: select a layer or highlight an area you want to turn Silver, then

press "Ctrl + U" ---> reduce Saturation to 0 ---> then increase the "Lightness" until you get to a nice shade of Silver, then its job done :thumbs_up:

Thanks m8 :thumbup:

or you can desaturate then channel mixer and tick monochrome box n play around with top 3 bars till u get silver :thumbs_up:

or you can desaturate then channel mixer and tick monochrome box n play around with top 3 bars till u get silver :thumbs_up:

Cheers :thumbup:

thanx. trummy's cool

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..