Guess Who

Magpye105

We'll all those months on banter last year with a certain Minime 924 on him getting a brand new elite F2 car..............

Behind the wheel at Swaffham tonight driving the white roofed number 24 golden machine was none other than Jon Palmer of Plymouth aka Minime....... The car was built at the tail end of last year and if I'm not mistaken it is the car that Poulter drove to the World Championship.....I know he drove it in the Best in Britain meeting.

Not Sure if minime has been online much recently, but he led a number of laps in all three races, but also had a few hairy moments including spining out of the final when he was lying about 7th.   appl.gif

Good Luck Jon with very well built Elite car.

the car was pretty crap when i went out for practice at swaffham:(we got the car going better, but it was never going to get me anywhere really.we took all the dry setup with us and only had some intermediate tyres:(we then went to arlington on the monday and i got a couple places in the heats and in the final holding a good third when the compression strut bolt snapped off:(which meant i had to pull in.tbh i did struggle at swaffham. but arlington is a great fast track:D

Edited by minime

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..