Damage Rendering Guide

The London Allstar

I've created a quick tutorial for this, its not very professional looking but it should explain basically what you need to do :thumbup:

[attachmentid=10205]

Thats a nice guide Erik, will be very helpful to people :thumbs_up:

thanks for making and sharing :thumbup:

I've created a quick tutorial for this, its not very professional looking but it should explain basically what you need to do :thumbup:

[attachmentid=10205]

Thats a nice guide Erik, will be very helpful to people :thumbs_up:

thanks for making and sharing :thumbup:

No problem. I'm not an expert on damage rendering by any stretch of the imagination, but I thought it might be helpful to produce the guide. I only spent about 10 minutes on it, and its not a pretty tutorial but it should do the job.

OMG, three downloads already, that was quick.

weldone erik i would of made a tut but too lazy lol when you kno how tho it aint really hard its just using imagination and knowing what looks right i made this in about 10 mins lol sum bits look poo but didnt spend alot of time on it lol wd erik :thumbs_up:

post-517-1161274649.jpg

Good tutorial but when I try it on any of my cars the movement axis doesn't show up and I can only move it up or down :shrug:

You will need to right click it and choose move. If you have, make sure you are doing this in perspective view. If not, switch to perspective view. If it still doesn't work, perhaps try resetting Max?

sorry for Triple post but as there is no modify or edit button... therefore i cant add this to the previouse post

i got the bugs sorta sorted out in the end and came up with this

It aint all that good but it can only get better

[attachmentid=10233]

[attachmentid=10234]

[attachmentid=10235]

and my favourite view...

[attachmentid=10236]

post-1012-1161310531.jpg

post-1012-1161310547.jpg

post-1012-1161310567.jpg

post-1012-1161310589.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..