152 Mick Sworder

elwellfan501

I've noticed that mick seems to be missing from my F2 game and i just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to put a skin up if they have one??? Or if they know the reason why one hasnt been made????

Thanks alot mart

I've noticed that mick seems to be missing from my F2 game and i just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to put a skin up if they have one??? Or if they know the reason why one hasnt been made????

Thanks alot mart

Hi Mart,

I have attached the mick sworder skin for the f2 game, Im sorry I cant remember who painted it :scared15: but it was put up on this forum a while back.[attachmentid=10254]

I hope this helps

Criggy 96

sworder_skin.zip

Thanks alot mart

Hi Mart,

I have attached the mick sworder skin for the f2 game, Im sorry I cant remember who painted it :scared15: but it was put up on this forum a while back.[attachmentid=10254]

I hope this helps

Criggy 96

I think it was Mav

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..