Help Please

Oor Wullie

Can anyone help, when i was playing heat tonight after about 10 minutes of play computer reboots itself :banghead2: only does it with nascar heat and all ukdirt mods.

Tryed various other games they all work fine.

Anyone help? :shrug:

i get that too if my computers been on all day. Just let the computer rest an hour or so before you race online and it should work fine. :thumbup:

He says it only does it with nascar heat.

Nascar heat is hardly graphics intensive to say the least. Your system specs would help.

He also says ALL UK Dirt mods :scared15:;):coffee:

Uk Dirt mods run on the Nascar Heat engine.

:coffee::appl:

Edited by Allan268

Surprised rFactor and CoD take to the 9250.

It probably will generate a fair bit of heat with those games. If it doesn't crash with those i can't see Nascar crashing it.

I'd be looking more towards a hardware conflict or driver problem.

Edited by Allan268

Guest Scrapman53

Does your 9250 have a fan on it? I used to have a 9600se that just had a big heatsink and it crashed my pc a few times. After a bit of advice I fitted a system exhaust blower under the heatsink to take all the hot air out the back and fitted a casefan on the side blowing straight at the card and that worked. £10 well spent. :thumbup:

Does your 9250 have a fan on it? I used to have a 9600se that just had a big heatsink and it crashed my pc a few times. After a bit of advice I fitted a system exhaust blower under the heatsink to take all the hot air out the back and fitted a casefan on the side blowing straight at the card and that worked. £10 well spent. :thumbup:

Fitted a case fan and hey presto looks like its sorted the problem so far :thumbup: , cheers for your help :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..