Net problems

Splodge

Hi, in last few days i notice me connction been playing up :banghead2:, including droping out of servers for first time in years.

I am on ntl broadband, although not sure what size connection is, last i heard was going up to 2mb but maybe more.

The point is at the moment i am getting dial up speeds for downloading although Uploading seems fine.

I have run various Anti Virus and Spyware programs but as yet found nothing that would be hogging the bandwidth.

Any Suggstion be helpful :shrug:

Off the web and pear 2 pear. Speed starts off good but soon drops off in seconds.

Antivirus used is Avast and Avg free versions along with Ad-Aware and Spybot and nothing suspect appears and then ran Hijackthis and still nothing suspect.

Tried reseting the modem, and cleaning cache and such but still seems likes something not right.

Pretty sure it something dodgy on me computer but can't find any sight of anything.

Edited by Splodge

Off the web and pear 2 pear

Thought it was Banana to Banana :scared15:

You not mean peer2peer :shrug:

Have u been throught your processes? typing every single one in google and checking that way?

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..