Rebel Racer

elwellfan501

I was wondering if anyone would be interestin in trying to make my uncles rebel??? I was hoping that someone might fancy having a go at it and i could suprise him, i know he would be delighted. Could you pm me if you would be interested????

Thanks alot mart

Few thoughts on Rebels . Well only one model would be needed.

Set ups if based on real Rebel cars would be very limited with virtually no suspension mods and other changes not allowed you wouldnt have much room to alter anything much more than tyre pressures.

I think Rebels are scaled down a bit further than legends? They are a contact formula, as opposed to the non-contact Legends. I've seen Rebels twice at Brafield, their good to watch (but not as good as the F1 racing there).

Edited by erik

Yea they are good fun to watch especially on small tracks. They use reliant robin engines which are sealed so that all the cars are the same and more emphasis is on the driver. They look similar to the legends but are slightly smaller (my pic is of my uncles car). Hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..