Fiesta & Tigra 3DS files

wrighty496

Nice one :thumbup:

You've got a very good attitude towards people rendering your cars, unlike some people.

i guess thats aimed at dragon. more to the point why :3: he made them its his choice as its wrightys to let you have them maybe just be greatfull to what you already have ?????

cheers aub

Don't think Dragon has a major problem with renders as such, more like people editing the car's and not having much respect for the creator.

Anyway...

Cheers Wrighty, models look great m8 :appl::2:

Nothing wrong with editing a car to make it look more like a real life car or just to add a bit of vaariation or fun. Nobody made a fuss when mark h33 was chpping and changing bits on the briscan / wobbes briscans etc to make his real life renders... Key is to grow up and let live, people render chassis and some renders look damn good, next we'll have people complaining at where people get their wheel textures from :rolleyes:

cheers

sparky

Nothing wrong with editing a car to make it look more like a real life car or just to add a bit of vaariation or fun. Nobody made a fuss when mark h33 was chpping and changing bits on the briscan / wobbes briscans etc to make his real life renders... Key is to grow up and let live, people render chassis and some renders look damn good, next we'll have people complaining at where people get their wheel textures from :rolleyes:

cheers

sparky

must admit i wouldnt be pleased if people started changing the model like..... having said that i'm happy for people to enjoy the model as it is and renderisations thereof ;) thanks for the kind words.

cheers

sparky

Don't agree with that, rendering a car is one thing, I can't see the problems with that but editing it is another and shouldn't be done without permisson from the creator.

cheers

sparky

Don't agree with that, rendering a car is one thing, I can't see the problems with that but editing it is another and shouldn't be done without permisson from the creator.

I agree in part with what you are saying. I agree with making minor changes to a model eg. deleting the number fin, just for a render. However if you put it in the game like that, without the creator's permission then its not acceptable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..