What Paint Programme Do You Use?

Badura_Racing258

Seeing plenty of skins about, but what programme do you actually use? Paintshop? Photoshop? What version is it?

Would be good to see what everyone uses :thumbup:

I use Paint Shop Pro 7, have always down...and since i'm used to it, can't move to Photoshop.

I am lucky enough to have Micrografx Picture Publisher with Micrografx Windows Draw 6LE. They came free as bundled software with a scanner and a printer . Its very easy to use and very capable and much more user friendly than paintshop or photoshop. I still use picture publ;isher side to process scanned images and photos as its much better than other stuff i have tried.

As for skinpainting the software is very suitable and easy to use. Though it has its own fonts and shapes system I normally use Microsofts Powerpoint wordart and other graphics package for signs and other add ons , by just copying and pasting in and merging as appropriate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..