skins so far

samson

Nice skins :thumbup:

As Kruiz said, black seems popular for online F1s. I think F1s suit darker colours.

Although, with your number on tar aerofoil, maybe it would look better with a black stroke to make it stand out more?

Edited by erik

Nice skins :thumbup:

As Kruiz said, black seems popular for online F1s. I think F1s suit darker colours.

Although, with your number on tar aerofoil, maybe it would look better with a black stroke to make it stand out more?

Dark colours are popular, i agree although i prefer brighter colours, not sure as yet the colour scheme to my car will be yet, even though i have made a start with some possible sign writing...

The numbers on the hotrod are so small, is that a lego car? To be fair, i don't think you've mastered the signwriting to be fair. The colours you have are spot on, but the signs spoil the car if i'm honest. Not having a dig chap, just trying to help you out.

Perhaps get rid of the inner bevel (personally...it spoils the cat imho.) and make the text / numbers block fonts if you can, and maybe to mix it up a bit...have a two tone colout (with the black and purple....i'd have something like a light blue, into maybe a shade of pink or even white. Get the nubmers to stand out. Get them nice and bold, and (as per real life rules..i think.) black on white.

Try mix it up a little chap. The signs on the back are missing, which would add to it aswell. Try to get colours to stand out, and not have a blending colour as the outline (as in the ukdirt.co.uk sing you have.)

I don't know what programme you use, and i'm not very good in photoshop ( i guess you use it ) but have a look at how people lay out, and do their skins...and take bits and bobs (I.E...a sign over the number, how big their sign is...colours etc.) and even real life skins (if you want photos, let me know, i've got some crackers, well worth over 5000 here) if you want ideas to get your mind running on waht you can do.

Take your time, and experiment...as personally, they look pretty rushed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..