Stock Rod Heat V1

Tricky88

What i forgot to say was a VERY VERY big thankyou :blush: to RODDER for the original models , MUNSTER for his help with the musical side of things and to WRIGHTY who helped me put the mod together from start to finish and without who i would have gone really mad not just slightly ........ Thanks guys and hope you enjoy the mod

were do i get the mod launcher too?

the mod launcher comes from http://www.themodsquad.uni.cc (sorry hyperlinking doesnt work on the works pc lol) - look in the downloads>popular section.

My pleasure Aussie, happy to help m8 :) its turned out a cracker, well done :thumbup:

Edited by wrighty496

Nice UI and Novice skins (bet those took a while) :thumbup:

Its good of you to put this together :2:

Just one question...which direction do these things race? Theres a similar formula at Crimond called Hot Saloons which go the same way as the F2s, does the same apply for Stock Rods?

Edited by erik

Nope these go normal banger way :thumbs_up:

Cheers. Just hope they aren't driven like bangers :scared15:

Also, Aussie, I wouldn't mind doing a new skin. Whens the deadline?

Edited by erik

This is the absolute mutts!!

I can't wait for the "season" to start and would like to say a huge thank you to all those involved in setting the wheels in motion and getting us this "formula".

The offline game is a must....??

Thanks

MarkJ132

Looks a great bit of work lads.

Aussie can you tell me when the mod will run and can ya do me a skin aswell please m8?

the normal black and red car

The Joker on the nameplate in a gold colour

175 is me number.

The rest is up to you m8 :thumbs_up:

Oh and please put me down for these great mod lads weldone all involved :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..