Etcc ukdirt Rfactor

Pedz 212

i have been thinking of racing a wee league for some of us ukdirters that have Rfactor.

thinking along the lines of a thursday nite and using ETCC v1.11, maybe 8.30 start and meet in mirc if this is ok with admin(still to ask)

9 tracks i have found on one site that i use ;)

Snetterton

Aintree uk

Cadwell park

Mondello park

Brands hatch v2

Thruxton

Castle combe

Donington park

Knockhill racing circuit

10th maybe but not a uk track :thumbup:

tracks found ere on German site

i still need to test my server to see what limit it can take :shrug:

i have found a low res skinpack for them with lower spec pc's, better fps :thumbup:LOW RES PACK ERE

i may put up a server 2nite just round silverstone :thumbup:

anyone wish to suggest fire away plz

pics and info on Etcc mod can be found ERE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would be the deal with driving aids?

u what rikard lol,auto box m8 this is a race car mod...keep it real imo

race meetings

race 1 10laps

30min practice

10min Qualify

no warmup

race

reset server for race 2 15laps

no practice

10min Qualify

no warmup

race

Edited by Pedz 212

sorry lads silverstone is already in game but it's call Northamptonshire(copy right :banghead2: )

i will have to go thro some of the tracks to see what versions are on the go and what we will use

have to find oulton park

Edited by Pedz 212

He means a map or sat nav?........doesn't he ?

I was thinking more along the lines of turning damage off lol

I need manual gears, then i can keep it in a high gear coming out a turn so i don't spin off every 25 seconds :rofl:

He means a map or sat nav?........doesn't he ?

I was thinking more along the lines of turning damage off lol

I need manual gears, then i can keep it in a high gear coming out a turn so i don't spin off every 25 seconds :rofl:

ah! cant sell you a set of parking sensors then :rofl:

Guest Scrapman53

They've plenty grip Rickard and being mostly FWD (apart from the BMW) you're not likely to spin off out of a bend.

Pedz. How about no qualifying for the 2nd race and have it 25 laps with the grid made up of the 1st race winner at the back and the last place at the front? Maybe a pitstop along the way?

They've plenty grip Rickard and being mostly FWD (apart from the BMW) you're not likely to spin off out of a bend.

Pedz. How about no qualifying for the 2nd race and have it 25 laps with the grid made up of the 1st race winner at the back and the last place at the front? Maybe a pitstop along the way?

Sounds good, im def up for this, just need to buy a new PSU asap!

Would I be allowed to race? If so, I might be up for this. I think Wednesday might be a better day for it?

:rofl:

Cant see that being a problem Erik, any particualr time?would you like a lap start on everyone as well?A takeaway delivered prior to start-time too?I'm sure if you ask nicely, Pedz can accomadate your every need :rolleyes:

Would I be allowed to race? If so, I might be up for this. I think Wednesday might be a better day for it?

:rofl:

Cant see that being a problem Erik, any particualr time?would you like a lap start on everyone as well?A takeaway delivered prior to start-time too?I'm sure if you ask nicely, Pedz can accomadate your every need :rolleyes:

:rofl::appl: Quality reply....made me laugh

Cant see that being a problem Erik, any particualr time?would you like a lap start on everyone as well?A takeaway delivered prior to start-time too?I'm sure if you ask nicely, Pedz can accomadate your every need

I don't need any of that, but you shutting up would be good.

Fridays would be okay also :thumbup:

Cant see that being a problem Erik, any particualr time?would you like a lap start on everyone as well?A takeaway delivered prior to start-time too?I'm sure if you ask nicely, Pedz can accomadate your every need

before i start gettin names for the league Erik is not racing as i feel it will be more hassle then its worth(just like u was in bws :banghead2: )

btw i said thursday

before i start gettin names for the league Erik is not racing as i feel it will be more hassle then its worth(just like u was in bws :banghead2: )

btw i said thursday

Crazy Fifer telling me I can't race? Just because the pit is closed is no reason to take it out on me.

Edited by erik

even Erik :banghead2:

You'll be happy to know that I probably won't be able to race as its on a Thursday.

:banghead2:

i can keep the pace car for u :thumbup: i believe the pace car is in peterhead,glasgow area :banghead2:

even Erik :banghead2:

You'll be happy to know that I probably won't be able to race as its on a Thursday.

:banghead2:

i can keep the pace car for u :thumbup: i believe the pace car is in peterhead,glasgow area :banghead2:

Hence the reason why I wanted it changed to any other day but Thursday....

And that "Peterhead, Glasgow area" is a supposedly subtle dig at me I take it?

not sure what u mean erik :rofl:

site update/news page and rules but they will to be done,proposed points are on there :thumbup:

COME ON LADS SIGN UP OR I MAY POST ON RSC SITE TO GET THE NUMBERS UP WHICH I DON'T REALLY WISH TO DO.i really wish to keep in to Uk Dirt and ATR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..